Mellanox Spectrum™ Ethernet Switch
10/25/40/50 and 100Gb/s Ethernet Switch Solutions SDN-Optimized Enabling Efficient Data Centers Fabrics
Providing the most efficient performing server and storage system Ethernet interconnect solution for Enterprise Data Centers, Cloud Computing, Web 2.0, Data Analytics, Deep Learning, High-Performance, and embedded environments.
Spectrum, the eighth generation of switching IC family from Mellanox, delivers leading Ethernet performance, efficiency and throughput, low-latency and scalability for data center Ethernet networks by integrating advanced networking functionality for Ethernet fabrics.
Hyperscale, cloud, data-intensive, virtualized datacenters or storage environments drive the need for increased interconnect performance and throughput beyond 10 and 40GbE. The increase in the amount of data and the need to analyze it faster and in real time require interconnect speeds of 100Gb/s and even beyond. Spectrum Ethernet Switch enables users to upgrade their datacenter Ethernet network from 1G or 10G to 25G, from 40G to 50G, and to leverage 100G for highest datacenter return on investment. Spectrum’s flexibility enables solutions companies to build any Ethernet switch system at the speeds of 10, 25, 40, 50 and 100G, with leading port density, low latency, zero packet loss, and non-blocking traffic.
- Industry leading, true cut through latency
- Forwarding database sized for hyperscale
- Optimized for Software Defined Networking
• Support for OpenFlow Switch Specification Version 1.0 to 1.4 and beyond• Remote configurable routing tables
- 6.4Tb/s switching capacity delivering wire speed performance at all packet sizes and traffic patterns
- Dynamically shared, flexible packet buffering
- Comprehensive overlay and tunneling support including VXLAN, NVGRE, Geneve and MPLS
- Data Center Bridging (DCB)
• PFC, DCBX, ETS
- Advanced load balancing
- Advanced congestion management, ECN
- Low Cost Solution
• Fully Integrated PHY• Backplane and cable support• 1, 2 and 4 Lane
- Flexible Port Configurations
• Up to 32 40/56/100GbE Ports• Up to 64 10/20/25/50GbE Ports